Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mine

I know I shouldn't be working on these pictures just yet, but I had to edit just one tonight. I've been wanting my own family pictures for SO long, and finally I made my Dad come out with us to some of Russ's family property to help snap some for us. My dad is one of the reasons I got so interested in photography! He used to do it as a hobby as well (back in the film days--so he didn't have it as easy as us digital people!) Out of about 140 shots, this is one of the best in which the kids are actually looking in the general direction of the camera and not trying to run away!
...
I love my family!
...
Stay tuned for lots more to come (hopefully!)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Dawn said...

cute family!

Breanne said...

So cute Emily...I can't wait, I am getting really excited for Tuesday, let's just pray my kids aren't monsters!

Melissa said...

You have such a cute family! You are beautiful! Thanks so much for taking my kids pictures and being so patient!