Monday, September 28, 2009

darling...

These three children are just darling. I wish we would have had more time before we lost our light! I can't believe how short the days are getting! I guess that means it's fall, which makes me happy! Anyways, it was a pleasure doing this shoot! I hope I didn't go too overboard with the editing. You never know what kind of mood I'll get in...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The next picture just shows the pure honesty of the situation. We ran out of time to get the kids all together, and this is the only one I got of the two girls. Even though they look sad and cold, I still think it is so sweet.
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I agree, they are so cute! However I was not thinking that at the time. Cambree just looked at these and said "oh ya, that is the day I really needed a jacket, mom!" I guess I should have planned on that! Thanks for doing these, Emily. Sorry they were so grouchy. I do love the ones you did get!