Wednesday, September 16, 2009

{ashlyn...and other ramblings}

Here are the rest of beautiful Ashlyn! Sorry it took so long...I swear I had the swine flu! We have just been a sick house over here. I haven't gone a single place or even done my hair or makeup for an entire week now. Russ is the only one to not have gotten sick...yet. The TOU Marathon is on Saturday, and hopefully he will hold out so he can still run! Anyways, enough about us. Enjoy the preview of this cutie!

Oh WAIT!!! I almost forgot!! By the way...I got a NEW camera!!!!! A Canon 5d! Yep, got it the night before this shoot. I'm not sure I liked some of the settings I had it on, but look forward to practicing more with it soon. It's been a bummer week, because I haven't even been able to get it out and fool around with it. Plus, my shoot Monday got rained out (I was probably too sick anyway). And my kids have such snot-noses and droopy baggy eyes that they are in no condition for a photo shoot....but they will be soon, whether they like it or not! I can't wait to get out and use it more. Now I'm really done talking...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: