Friday, September 11, 2009

8 years ago today...

I am sure everyone remembers exactly where they were and what they were doing 8 years ago this morning...But amid the horror of that day, one of the most special things came about that day: Ashlyn was born and was later unselfishly placed, by her birth mother, into the loving arms of my Aunt and Uncle In Law. Isn't she the most beautiful blessing? And now she is about ready to be baptized!

Photobucket

I wish I had more of her pictures ready to show, but I have been so sick the last couple of days; but I just had to post at least one picture today on her birthday. Now it's back off to bed to await some hot and sour soup that my loving husband has gone to find me! Love you, Ashlyn!

1 comment:

Scooterdoodah said...

Beautiful photo... beautiful girl... beautiful comments. Can't wait to see more!

Love, Carolyn