Sunday, June 28, 2009

{My Love...My Life}

OK, so I might as well just put the whole preview here as well...
I have finally finished some photos of my own kids! I feel like I learn so much with every photo shoot and always want to try things out with my own kids. I took these over a month ago and just finally finished them. Even since then, I have learned new things...and am not completely satisfied with these :) (And I am itching for a better camera--but that will have to wait!) I did get a new computer (which I LOVE) that I am finally almost finished setting up. I should have taken the plunge a long time ago! But for now, these are some of the pics that will adorn my home. I love my two kiddos. They make me smile and laugh every day!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

Heather said...

So So cute! I can't wait to get ours done. We need to buckle down and set a date. The problem is there will just be too many good ones to choose from I am sure. Is it just me or is Bennett looking really old in these pics? Loved them! heather