Thursday, July 2, 2009

{A Beautiful Family}

Such a beautiful family...Need I say more? I hope I have 5 kids this darling some day. I love big families! I couldn't decide which ones to preview (surprise surprise) so I figured this is my blog--if I want to put on 30 pictures I can put on 30 pictures! Can you blame me?

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

So I have a little explaining to do on this last picture (below). After the family left I felt so bad because I realized we never got a shot of just the brothers! And sweet Spencer kept asking for a picture with baby Sawyer, but when the baby was finally ready for his photos (between feedings and diapers, etc.) we somehow forgot to get the boys together! Luckily Spencer was holding the baby in the group shots, so I just took them out of one of those, AND luckily we were shooting on plain black. So here it is...I think it turned out pretty OK! Gotta love Photoshop!

Photobucket


No comments: