Monday, July 27, 2009

{King Family}

Here is the full preview from my photo shoot with the King Family. These family pictures (of just Mom and Dad and 2 kids) are my favorite of any family pictures I have taken. I think they turned out so cute. The colors are great (good job, Heather!) and the lighting was just perfect. I hope we captured everything you wanted!


Photobucket
Kaylee...

Photobucket
Kaden...

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket
The extended King Family...
Photobucket

Now there's the smile!
Photobucket

Ryan and Brittany
Photobucket



4 comments:

Heather K said...

They look so awesome! :) How am I going to decide? Thanks again! I'll be in touch.

Carmen said...

OMG! They are soooo adorable. I want a copy of every one of them! I have to have Emily take photos of me and the kids. I wish I had your talent!
Carmen :)

Danielle and Preston said...

ah so cute! i love those little babies.

Danielle and Preston said...

you and jeff look good too :) ha