Monday, June 1, 2009

"He is so cute!"

I think that is what I said about 500 times while I was photographing little One-Year-Old Hudson here. I couldn't help it, he is just so cute! (OK, make it 501). Well see for yourself! I bet while you scroll down, you won't be able to stop yourself from saying it a few times too!
Thanks Jamie for asking me to do this! It was fun meeting you!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Hello, LASHES!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


2 comments:

russell said...

Wow! These look great! He is sooo cute! He definitely gave you some good shots.
Russ

Me... said...

Emily! I love you!!!!! haha. You did such a great job! I am absolutely thrilled with how they turned out! You truly, truly, truly have a talent and an "eye" for this. Thanks so much! And it was especially nice to meet you and your cute little family!