Wednesday, April 22, 2009

{Jaydan}

It was great being able to take Jaydan's Senior Pitures...and so easy! He has such a contagious smile and was so natural for the camera. Thanks for asking me to do it, Jaydan!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I couldn't decide how I liked this last picture best, so I just put it on all three ways!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


3 comments:

Dawn said...

wow, those are all great! I'll tell Jaydan tonight when he gets home and see what he likes. Emily you did an awesome job!

Trichelle said...

AWESOME! I just told my fiance that I should've hired you to do our wedding. DANG!! But now I know who is doing my family pics now.

russ said...

Wow good job hun! You made Jaydan look a lot better than he does in real life! Just kiddin' Jaydan! You look good bud!