Monday, April 13, 2009

{for my sister}

I had so much fun doing these pictures for my sister and her family. Each one of her children is so darling and special. I had a hard time not posting all 100 or so pictures! My sister is the most amazing woman that I know. If you don't yet know her story, check out her blog. She is such an inspiration and example to me. Amber, thank you so much for letting me take these pictures for you. I really hope you like them.
{Abby}....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

{Amber}...

Photobucket

{Ammon}...
This little boy was such a natural in front of the camera. I couldn't get enough of him!

Photobucket


Photobucket

{Beautiful Rebekah Rose}...
She is growing up so fast! I can't believe how grown up she looks in these pictures!

Photobucket


Photobucket

{Sisters}...

Photobucket


Photobucket

{Blake}...
Here is the stud man himself! I cannot believe my first nephew is a teenager! Check out those green eyes. Wow!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

{Caleb}...
Everytime I snapped the picture, Caleb was off! We'd get him all situated and then I'd shoot the camera and he would run off and say "OK" as if he was finished. It was so funny! I think we "re-posed" him about 20 times. Isn't he one of the cutest kindergarteners you have ever seen?

Photobucket


Photobucket

{Having some fun}...

Photobucket

{Mom & Abby}...

Photobucket


Photobucket

{Mommy & Ammon}...
I don't know if I've ever seen a little one who loves his mommy as much as Ammon does. It is such a precious and tender love. It was so easy to capture candid shots of the two of them together (and I had about 10 more I didn't post!)

Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket

{Mom & Bekah}...

Photobucket


Photobucket

{Mom & Blake}...
Isn't it the best to see a teenager who will still hug his mom?

Photobucket


Photobucket

{Mommy & Caleb}...

Photobucket


Photobucket

{Brothers}...

Photobucket


Photobucket


9 comments:

Adam and Ashley said...

Those are some great pictures and I bet some great memories too. Amber looks beautiful in all the pictures.

russell said...

Wow! Great job hun. It's hard to look at these pictures though...and not get a lump in your throat. I'm glad the'll all have such a nice picture with their mom.

Erika said...

Great pictures! You are so talented.

Anonymous said...

Rebekah Chase

Thank you for taking those beautiful pictures they are so good. I love the picture of Miley at the begining of your blog she looks so cute!

Melissa said...

WOW! Beautiful. I agree with Russell, but I have tears in my eyes.

Mom said...

Emily you truely captured how much Amber loves each one of her children and how much they love her. I know that when they look at these pictures later on they will be able to remember her great love for them. I am so happy that she had the beautiful sparkel in her eyes that day. You did an amazing job. Thanks for all of the time you spent for getting everything so perfect.

Love Mom :)

Erin said...

Emily, I can not help but stalk your blog. You take amazing pictures and I check back from time to time for some inspiration :)

Your sisters family is adorable. I checked out her blog and she is one tough cookie. I wish the best for your family. I could not help but get a little teary eye at looking at these. So cute!

I hope you don't care I stalk :)

Erin

Heather Fernelius said...

Well thanks for making me cry! These were so special and mean so much when you look at them. What a treasure they will always be. They are more than amazing! You did such a good job. Amber looks so beautiful in these pics too. Seeing her like this you wouldn't even know she is sick and the struggle she has been facing for nearly 2 years now. I loved them all!
Love, Heather

Me... said...

Emily... you don't know me, but I'm a neighbor of Amber's and we're also in the same ward. I saw the link to your website from Amber's blog and just had to peak. What wonderful pictures!!! You are an awesome photographer. I'd like to find out your prices and see about you doing a photo shoot of my nearly 1-year old. My email is: jlynn4090@hotmail.com and my blog is http://happyhadfields.blogspot.com
Thanks, Jamie