Monday, April 27, 2009

{Cute Cute Boys!}

How fun is it to get to photograph five cousins all age 2 and under?! Not to mention all boys! AND an adorable set of twins! They sure made for perfect candid shots! What a bunch of cuties...


This one is one of my favs. Love how Henry is laying on Zack's (or is it Austin?) shoulder. Maybe someday I'll be able to tell the twins apart...But I'm pretty sure it's Zack...am I right?

Photobucket

I think the following picture is my absolute fav. Little Henry on the left couldn't get enough of the little rocks and gravel on the end. Yum! That is exactly what my little Mylie would have been doing...eating rocks. And check out the adorable baby on the other end...he was so pleasant the entire time...well except for later on when we had him next to Henry. Keep a lookout for that pic.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here it is. Poor baby Gavin! That is why you don't put the 11 month old by the newborn. Oops! Baby pinching aside, still love the shot!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Cute little fingers and toes...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I LOVE the pictures!!!! You did a fabulous job!