Saturday, August 22, 2009

{my grandparents}

I love my Grandparents. They are such wonderful people. They wanted some photos of themselves in their beautiful yard. These photos just make me smile! It's so wonderful to be able to see how much they love each other still after all these years! And they weren't afraid to show it! I have so many fond memories of these two and of their yard. And now these memories continue even still with my own children. I feel so blessed that my children know and love their great grandparents. I love you, Grandma and Grandpa! You can see all of the photos from your shoot here.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I think this last photo of my Grandma and Bennett might be my favorite from the night! My kids had so much fun playing and throwing rocks that night! You can see those photos on my family blog.

Photobucket


1 comment:

Sean and Hollee said...

Emily what a wonderful job you did. Looking through these pictures of our grandparents brought tears to my eyes. Grandpa and Grandma are two wonderful people who have given so much to our family. You can see the love they have for each other in each and everyone of the pictures. You are so good.