Saturday, August 1, 2009

{james baptism pics}

James is almost 8!!! And as handsome as ever! Here are his Baptism photos from the session. See what I mean about the blue eyes in this family? (See Porter below if you haven't seen his yet!)
...
#3
Photobucket
...
...
#1
Photobucket
...
...
#4
Photobucket
...
...
#5
Photobucket
His beautiful new scriptures. They have his name engraved at the bottom, but I took it off for the blog...The photo looks much better with the name, but you will just have to imagine it there!

Photobucket


2 comments:

Danica said...

Love them! The suspense is killing me though! Can hardly wait to see the rest!

Emily Harkness said...

Danica--You can see all of them if you click on PRINT GALLERY on the sidebar! I tried to call you today, but your number was disconnected! I also left you an e-mail of the announcement. I haven't gotten the full preview up on the blog yet; hopefully tomorrow!