Friday, May 1, 2009

{Hannah & Masen}

Fact #1: I take way too many pictures.
Fact #2: I have way too many favorites.
Result: Another entry with a lot of pictures...
...But I can't help it, especially when given such beautiful subjects!!! These two are just two little models! I couldn't get enought of Hannah's spunk! I don't think I've ever seen a 4-year old with that much of it! And Masen...what can I say about those brown eyes?! Thanks to their mom for letting me enjoy this shoot so much! Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

The Killer Bunch said...

So I just looked at the pictures you did of Amber's family. All I can say is there were absolutely precious. By the time I was done looking at them all I was crying. Those pictures will mean so much to the kids as they get older. My favorites were the ones where they were interacting together. What a talent you have.

Tara said...

Emily, I love your photography! I will be calling you soon to take pictures of my girls and the new little one. Tara Vining