Wednesday, May 13, 2009

{Brecklyn & Trey}

I have been so excited to do these pictures ever since their mom asked me a couple months ago. Now that the spring weather is finally here, it was a great chance to get out and get some pics done! Not to mention little Trey turned one the day we took the pictures! I could not get enough of Brecklyn's expressions and poses!!! I had a hard time (once again) limiting my editing! Both kids were just so photogenic. Thanks so much for letting me do these shots!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Watch out, mom! Pretty soon I'll be asking for one of my own!...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Yes, Trey was eating a little dirt. Yum!

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Erika said...

Adorable! I love the expressions you captured.

Tara said...

Hey Emily, would you send me a list of your pricing. I would love to have you take pictures of my three girls when the baby is born. Thank you! taravining@yahoo.com