Monday, August 22, 2011

The Crazy Ladies

Sorry these took so long! Do you want my list of excuses or do you just want to forgive me? (pretty please?) Well, here's my awesome grandma and her lovely daughters! I'll number the picture for you, Grandma, so you can tell me which ones you like. Some of the pictures are the same, just cropped in closer.


#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7


#8


#9


#10


#11


And here is where they show their true colors! Maybe this is why it took me so long to get the pictures done, I had to sift through all the craziness to find some decent shots! These gals know how to have some fun!


Funny #1


Funny #2


Funny #3


Jan 1


Jan 2


Stacy


Mom 1


Mom 2



1 comment:

Heather said...

What fun pics! Grandpa looks actually really young! As do the rest of you of course!!!