Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dog Photography?

I didn't think much of it when I was asked to include some photos of their dog when I was doing Dax's photo shoot below. It was kind of fun. But I thought it was quite interesting and funny when the next day I was flipping through Popular Photography magazine and there was an article featuring a dog photographer! That's all she does...People have her take their dogs all over for a couple hours and she gets them all set up with some awesome photos of their dog! Kind of like what we do with our kids. Here's a link to her blog

So here is my attempt at dog photos (not quite as fancy, ha, ha). Meet Virgo! She is battling cancer, poor dog!





















1 comment:

Aariel said...

Okay, time for you to do your nephews portrait! ;) Haha, I got caught looking on that scruffy dog blog forever! The photography is amazing, but the subject of choice makes it kinda funny.