Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bekah & Abby

These two are my nieces! They are both just such beautiful girls on the inside and out. I see so much of my sister in each of them and in so many different ways. It makes me so happy to be able to see precious glimpses of my sister when I look at her children. Although my heart still aches for her (as I am sure it always will!), and I wish she could still be here as her children grow, I am sure she is looking down on these precious daughters and is pleased with the wonderful young women they are becoming. I hope they will always remember their mother, how much she loves them, and will try to be the daughters she and our Father in Heaven wants them to be!




































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Emily! They look great. You are such a great photographer!
Love,
Bekah

Melissa said...

They are adorable! I can't believe how grown up they are. You did a great job!

JoanneV59 said...

Emily--what a wonderful job you've done, capturing Amber's daughters' beauty, inside and out. I'm a member of BCO and found Amber's posts to be inspirational and full of light and joy despite any discomfort or difficult treatment she experienced. I wish I had been diagnosed while she was alive--I would have championed and fully supported her "If you could trade cancer..." thread. I hope the Chase family is doing well. I imagine they are taken good care of by sweet Aunties like you! ;)

Phila said...

Sweethearts they are. Will be breaking hearts when they're older. (awesome photography)