Saturday, February 26, 2011

{baby ali}

Oh, how I love sweet little babies. This little gal is the daughter of one of Russell's best friends from high school. We are so happy for him and Emily. (His wife has a great name!) Ali's daddy even picked this bow (in the first picture) for her.
Thanks for asking me to do these pictures! I love a good excuse to see a new little baby.




Ali's room is decorated in Raggedy Ann. I loved Raggedy Ann growing up! It will be fun some day to look back at how small Ali was next to this doll.



I love her red hair. You can see it good in this next picture.




































5 comments:

Adam and Ashley said...

I used to work with Emily. If you read this Emily, I thought I saw you the other day at the hospital with a little car seat. Congrats on your beautiful little girl.

Sam and Emily Richards said...

Hey Emily, you did such an awesome job with our pictures! Sam and I absolutely love them!! Thank you so very much! We love your little girl!

Sam and Emily Richards said...

Oops! I meant we love our little girl!

Shari Nelson said...

Congratulations you two! She is so gorgeous! I happened upon this blog because my nephew seth's pictures are on here, and found you! Best wishes!

Anonymous said...

Those bows are bigger than the babies head!