Thursday, January 6, 2011

{cash}

Oh, what a smiley, easy baby! Cash was so much fun to photograph. He is at my favorite age for baby photos. I can't believe he is only one month older than my baby, Coy! Babies change a lot from 5 to 6 months. AND I am totally kicking myself for not buying this cute hat from Old Navy when I had the chance. I was trying to limit my Christmas spending or something, and talked myself out of it! It was so darling for Cash's pictures...wish I could say it was mine. Oh well. On to the darling little boy:












Oh, and another super cute hat his mom bought. It matches so well with this darling monkey that his great-grandma (I think) made for him.




















3 comments:

Erin said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS!
This are just perfect!!
I LOVE THEM!!

Paige said...

Thank you Emily! they all turned out so well! I can't wait to order some and hang them up in my house. LOVE THEM!

Morgan Greaves said...

He's my cute little Nephew...isn't he the happiest baby EVER! You did a great job Emily. They are all so cute!