Thursday, November 11, 2010

Here they are!

Get ready for four of the cutest brothers I have ever met!
Oh, Danica...I sure hope they turned out as well as you hoped!
Doesn't this first photo just capture the true essence of childhood? These boys are so darn sweet but can be so rough and tumble boys as well. Anyway, I think it is my favorite photo of the night. (I cannot take any credit...Danica had so many cute ideas with the capes and all.)










Can you believe how GREEN everything still looks for November? Just a little side thought...














The shoe pic! I just love it, but again...Danica's idea!



























And here are som of Jarom's "baptism" pictures. He is going to be eight very soon!!









And last of all, the picture with Danica's fifth child...This one was the boys' idea! They love their dog so much, they just had to have a picture with her!




1 comment:

Danica said...

You just made my day. Thanks for getting them up so fast! I love how the cape one and football ones turned out!