Thursday, October 28, 2010

The family I hope to have some day...

...would be a lot like this one! I am in awe of this family. Not only are they all beautiful people inside and out, but they really love and care about one another as well! The parents are Russ's aunt and uncle and they truly inspire me. They have done such an amazing job at raising their family. I hope to be as good at raising my kids!!! (So they will still like me when they get older)

And what a fun (and new) location this was! It was a very popular spot. I think we were among at least 3 or 4 other photo sessions taking place that night!

Get a comfy chair because this is a HUGE preview. I just loved so many pictures...they are easy to love when the subjects are as beautiful as these!













































































No comments: