Monday, September 13, 2010

Because I haven't yet!

I've been meaning to but I still haven't posted any pictures of my cute little babe here on this blog! I've posted a lot on my family blog, but for those of you that only look here, here are some for you!

I seriously take thousands of pictures...literally. These are my recent favorites.

While taking Coy's daily pictures, Mylie decided to join in. So glad she did. This is one of my most favorite pictures...ever. I know I say that a lot. But it's OK to have lots of favorites, right?




About a week ago, Coy's short blonde hair/fuzz that covered his scalp was coming out by the chunks (the longer dark stuff wasn't shedding off as bad). It reminded me of my sister, Amber's, "chemo hair". Well, what was I to do? Take some pictures of course before the hair is all gone...because it is inevitable! His hair was so cute and fluffy after his bath and the light was just right so I took some pics. Well, needless to say, I have some new favs! In fact I ordered a board of this first one for my living room. It is seriously beautiful!








3 comments:

Carrie Elton Phtotgraphy said...

um...now that I am asking you for favors, did you make those hair flowers. I tried to make those and they did not turn out well....I left another comment...I am working on a new blog so it has no post but would be willing to email me if you are willling to share with me where that ivy staircase is?

Carrie Elton Phtotgraphy said...

Oh my goodness..that is twice I forgot to leave my email...it is eltoncarrie@gmail.com

Carrie Elton Phtotgraphy said...

nevermind...woke up early this morning and made one last attempt find it on my own and I did!