Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hesston

I just had to squeeze one more session in yesterday for cute little Hesston. He is going to be one very soon! He is one of the most darling little boys I have ever seen. He is my sweet cousin's little guy so we had fun setting him up in cute places all over our Grandparents' yard. And the best part of all was sitting and visiting with my cousins, aunt, and Grandma after. I just love my family!
















































Stratten wanted to jump in the wheelbarrow, too. So cute with his little cowboy boots!






2 comments:

Adam and Ashley said...

Emily, Thank you so much for doing his pictures at such short notice. I love, love, love them. You did such a great job. I can't get enough of them and just want to stare at them. Thanks for helping me preserve my baby. They grow so fast. Can't wait to see your new little one.

Heather said...

Sorry "Smiles", but these pics put yours to shame in my opinion! Not that my opinion really matters but they just turned out soooo cute! Hesston is such a handsome boy, I just love him! I love the one on his hands and foot and the ones with the red board in the background. Also the wheel barrow is so fun. Great work!