Monday, May 10, 2010

newborn jaxton

I think I have really bad luck when it comes to photographing newborns. I have never had one sleep for me! I dream up all these poses where we mold the baby however we want and stuff 'em in cute little baskets, etc. but they'll never have it. Oh well...it makes me so excited to have my little boy here soon so I can photograph him to my heart's content! I just know I am going to go wild!
...
Little Jaxton (my very good friend's baby) was only 10 days old, but he was wide awake for most of the shoot...even though we tried so hard to get him to sleep. We did finally get ONE! Pulled the binky out, snapped the shot and WA LA this is what we got:

Definitely my favorite! So precious!


Then it was right back to being awake again! Although he looks a little sleepy in the next photo.


Don't get me wrong, I love wide awake photos to! Check out those blue peepers!












Check out big brother's face when we told him it was his turn to be in a picture:








2 comments:

The Killer Bunch said...

AAAAH! I absolutely love them. You'd never know my child was being stinker. You did an amazing job.

The Wilson Family said...

Emily you are quite talented, I may need to employ your services when my baby is born!