Wednesday, April 28, 2010

{misha che}

I've been excited to just put on her beautiful name! This little beauty belongs to one of my childhood friends that I hadn't seen in years! It was so great to see her and her beautiful little baby. She is 3 months old and such a good, happy baby.


This blessing dress was the same on her mom wore when she was a baby.





























I just love her expression in this one. She's saying "are we done yet?"


Aren't these little ruffle bottoms so darling? Her talented mommy made them!




3 comments:

Sean and Hollee said...

Emily this little girl is so darling. I think if I was to see her in real life i would eat her up. You do a great job!

The Drapers said...

What a cute baby! Really cute pics to. Also I have been thinking about newborn pics. I need to email you he's not gona be new forever!

Heather said...

And I thought your kids had crazy hair!! Super cute pics and baby:)