Tuesday, March 23, 2010

flash and a reflector

I finally purchased a flash for my camera few months ago and I just barely got the guts to actually use it. I feel like it is one more overwhelming thing for me to master. I really still don't know much about using it, but here is one shot of me just trying it out with a reflector. You can see how thrilled Bennett was to being my model. Whether I end up mastering the use of it or not, at least I can now take snapshots when there is no natural light to be had.

This picture was taken in my dark bedroom at night. I think it turned out OK. Still lots more to learn! By the way, stay tuned for some new previews, finally. I actually have some shoots coming up in the next few weeks. Please e-mail me if you are interested in having your photos done. Now is a great time to book sessions for the spring!


No comments: