Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Sister's Family...Finally!!!!

I just love so many of the photos from this shoot! (I think I am somewhat partial to the family...) I had a hard time not posting every single picture. Maybe it's because I know these people very well! So I narrowed it down to, I think, 21. Enjoy the next 21 pictures. Cute, cute, cute! I put my some of my favorites at the top, so if you don't finish scrolling down, at least I know you'll see some of my favs :)


I think this might be my favorite of the family pictures.

















Aaaaah, sisters!


Could Symon's expression be any cuter?





































2 comments:

Strong Family said...

SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to be home so that I can finally see the pictures. The are sooooo cute and amazing Emily. But then of course you had some awesome subjets for the shoot. I can't wait to get some new pictures of all of them. Especailly a new family picture with all of them. See David that didn't hurt at all did it?

Love Mom :)