Monday, October 12, 2009

Trey & Brielle

I enjoyed this shoot so much! Trey is such a cutie...I love his cute freckles! And Brielle is the most beautiful newborn! She didn't want to sleep! She was wide awake and alert pretty much the whole time, and she was so good...she just went right along with all of our posing and props.

Here is the one photo I did get of her sleeping. So precious!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Trey was trying so hard to wink...and we got it! That's very impressive for a 3 year old!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And here's their beautiful mom!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Strong Family said...

Emily they are so beautiful! Ryan was amazed at all of them. I feel like I owe you so much more because these are amazing. Thank you soooo much!