Monday, March 30, 2009

{Carmyn}

I had so much fun taking Carmyn's 1-year-old pics! She had so much energy and spunk. Even though she didn't like to stay in one spot for more than a second, I think we still got some great shots! We must give some credit to Bennett. It seems that one of the only things that got her to hold still and smile, was Bennett "roaring" at her. Oh and that letter "O"... at least we finally got one of her holding it, even if she is taking a bite! She is so beautiful. Thanks, Amber, for letting me take her pictures. Good luck in Missouri!


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh Emily they turned out so good. I'm actually surprised at how good they look because Carmyn was not cooperative at all! Can't tell a one year old what to do-huh. Thank you so much- I had so much fun!

Heather K said...

Emily, your pictures/talent is awesome. I love them. Your kids are so darling as well. What are you prices? Love your style! :)

Anonymous said...

this little girl Carmyn is so stinkin cute! I love the idea of the three pictures where she is holding the O,N, and E :)
- bekah