Friday, November 28, 2008

{Farrell Family & Brackyn}

On Thanksgiving I did an impromptu sitting for my Aunt and Uncle's Family. I also took some portraits of one of their cute grandsons, Brackyn. He is so adorable! He just kept wanting to eat the dirt. There wasn't much of a background outside of the church where we were at, but the family sure looks great! Thanks for letting me practice on you. Let me know if you want some prints made up!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: